Wednesday, August 31, 2016

The Promise House

We always name our houses.  We've lived in the Blue House, the Willow House, the Glad House, and now we will own the Promise House.
We chose this name for several scriptures with a promise  including this one:
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 
Philippians 4:19
And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus. 
Proverbs 24:3-4 
By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established. By knowledge the rooms are filled with all the precious and pleasant riches.   
I will be showing before and after pictures like I have done on other houses.  Please feel free to give me some good ideas! 

























No comments:

Post a Comment